All returns must be authorized by Aveco Health prior to receipt. Product must be returned within 14 days of purchase. Authorizations are valid for 15 days. Return goods authorizations (RGAs) may be arranged either calling Customer Service at 1-239-963-8836 or by contacting an Aveco Health sales consultant. Unauthorized returns may be returned to customer at customer’s expense, or subject to additional charges without credit being issued to customer. This policy applies to all customers unless superseded by a separate written agreement that includes specific return goods terms and conditions.
Defective products are returnable with prior authorization. Non-defective products may be returned, provided customer has obtained prior authorization from Aveco Health, if such products are in sellable condition and suitable for restocking. Freight and restocking may apply as noted in the Restocking Fee Scheduled listed below. Product must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
The following conditions will not be considered for return.
- Products purchased more than three months prior to return request.
- Returns prohibited by state law*.
- Packs broken, breached or damaged.
- Products considered hazardous materials.
- Items in unsellable units of measure where product cannot be resold.
- Products with less than 3 months shelf life remaining based on expiration dates.
- Special or custom products made to customer specifications or sold as non-returnable.
- Products returned in altered or damaged packaging, or in packaging other than original packaging.
- Issuance of an RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned products and is subject to the other terms of this policy.
Third party vendor products that require a vendor return authorization are subject to the vendor’s return policy and applicable fees.
Products Shipped in Error by Aveco Health and Damaged Goods
Customer must notify Aveco Health of any shipping errors or disputes within two (2) business days of receipt. Products shipped in error by Aveco Health are freely returnable for full credit, provided that such returns are made within thirty (14) days of receipt.
After obtaining an RGA, each return must include the following information:
- Customer’s name, address and account number.
- RGA number.
- Lot number and expiration dates where applicable.
- Original Purchased Order number or original Aveco Health order number.
Restocking Fee Schedule
|Return from Date of Invoice||Re-stocking fee Percentage|
|0 – 15 Days||5% / $25 minimum + Freight|
|16 – 60 Days*||10% / $25 minimum + Freight|
|61 – 90 Days*||20% / $25 minimum + Freight|
*Not returnable unless approved prior to receipt by Aveco Health. Contact customer service for additional information.